Sunday, April 02, 2006

Countdown to finals...

I am so tired. This will be my complaining post.

I don't even know if I want to be in this program anymore. I will be so in debt when I'm done, and it is so exhausting to think that I'm doing all this just so I can get the job that I *should* have -- e.g. helping people -- rather that the job that will allow me to make money and take a vacation every once and a while.

My boyfriend will never make a lot of money. If I stay with him, we will be happy, I think, but never really financially stable.

And I am tired of fighting for everything. I am tired of working on my relationship and myself and my homework. And I am tired of the fact that wen I get tired it all starts unravelling. And I just start feeling sorry for myself which I don't ever never want to do. But I am. I am frustrated to the point of tears all the time these days.

One more month of school. But then I have summer school and volunteering and work and work and work. UGH.

I am going to kidnap myself and throw myself in a car and drive to some remote location and stay there for three weeks and go for hikes and drink pina coladas and get tan and take pretty pictures of stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Magic Bullet
Free Web Counter
Magic Bullet