Thursday, April 21, 2005

Tomorrow, the world!!!

Great things about today:

- I have "Scrubs" by TLC in my head
- My officemate is willing to sing it aloud with me (and repeatedly, no less)
- The same officemate just started a sentence, "I was just in the bathroom... but that's not the point of my story."

My brother is in town from Brooklyn this week. I kicked his ass in air hockey last night, though likely only because the altitude rendered him wasted after just a couple of beers. Doesn't matter. It was still one of the most satisfying moments of my life. And now, after they were introduced last night, one of my best girlfriends has a crush on my little brother's good friend from childhood. This is weird. I'm having to get it through my head that the kid is now in his mid-20's and not one of those little brats leaving piles of dirty adolescent boy shoes all over my mom's house. Better than her having a crush on my brother, though. I wouldn't know whether to be happy for her (as my brother is rad, and, speaking of, so is my friend) or kick her goddamn punk bitch ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Magic Bullet
Free Web Counter
Magic Bullet