Sunday, November 28, 2004

Feh

My grandmother died.

Just back from her funeral in Massachusetts. Last week Lucia, and now my last grandparent. Tonight I'm tired. And a little lonely. The service, and the time around it, I was padded by family. Now I'm home, and dammit, I feel sorry for myself. My friends are out of town or busy with their own families, and I'm staring at the computer wondering if I shouldn't just join a dating service or something to get me out there again meeting people. And then my stomach turns a little and I remember that all this stuff is building up, that I just need to sit back and relax, give it time to sink in.

It's also very hard to study abnormal psychology when you are feeling down & exhausted. At least today's readings were on sleep disorders. That's something that I don't have yet, though my recent wakings in a heat of anxiety haven't been fun. But understandable. I'm so ready for this semester to be over... and yet, so much of my life is school right now. What the hell am I going to do with three weeks off? Process, you say? Well that's just fucking no fun at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Magic Bullet
Free Web Counter
Magic Bullet