Friday, October 29, 2004

God, How Lame am I?

So, I was watching the end of the World Series (yay, Red Sox) at a local bar. Turned away for a second and back again, and Fox is just cutting away from a shot of Jimmy Fallon making out with some blond girl. And my heart just drops. Not because I'm obsessed with Jimmy Fallon (he's cute, but I'm not that lame, really), but because this kiss seemed so impassioned. And, from what it looked like in that quick shot, Mr. Fallon was just so in love with that mystery girl that he was willing to shove his tongue in her mouth for all the world to see.

Turns out he was just shooting a movie scene with one Ms. Drew Barrymore. So much for the ballsy PDA of two love-struck Red Sox fans. I feel dumb now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Magic Bullet
Free Web Counter
Magic Bullet