Monday, October 18, 2004

New Jersey, Take Me Away!

I leave on Thursday to go visit friends in New Jersey. Yes, willingly. We'll spend most of the weekend in Manhattan and Brooklyn, but we could spend it in their bathroom for all I care. I salivate at the thought of getting on a plane and leaving this town behind for a long weekend. And these friends of mine, oh, they are so lovely. Though it will be weird -- they were the ex's and my Official Couple Friends -- they make me laugh more than anyone else on the planet. You know that magical chemistry that you only get with certain people where you can play off of one another so beautifully that everything is SO FUCKING HILARIOUS? Yep, they're mine.

Tonight, a few more hours working late, then home to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Magic Bullet
Free Web Counter
Magic Bullet