Friday, October 15, 2004

Weird weird weird.

So, this guy just randomly sticks his head in my office and asks if he can put something up on the office lobby bulletin board. He looks like a living Ken doll -- not in a good-looking way, but in a creepy, plastic-y way. Maybe 35, exact Ken haircut, gleaming white teeth. Snapping spearmint gum. And I look at what he wants to put up. It says something like:

"Free! Bumper Stickers to remind all of Us to Sow the Love that is Given". And the bumper stickers, sure enough, read along the lines of, "Sow Me the Love". Okay. Um. That's cool, I guess.

I'm tempted to check out the website on the stickers, but it's probably some weird cult thing. No regular I Just Love Everyone Guy has teeth that straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Magic Bullet
Free Web Counter
Magic Bullet