Sunday, November 27, 2005

Hellllooooooo...

Hi. So, I'm here again. Hilariously inebriated. On a Sunday at 8 PM. Is it weird that I still try to spell-check when I'm half drunk? Ephasis on *try*.

My friend and I just went for Mexican food in the Mission. I am still giddy that I live here again and can write sentences like, "I just went for Mexican food in the Mission" and not be lying. You see, up until recently, I lived in COLORADO. Where there are many white people, but very little culture. And when I am slightly inebriated, on a Sunday evening, I feel very righteous that I do not live there anymore. Ha ha, Colorado, I ate for less than $10 with a Strong Maragarita included. I may be embarrassed by this post tomorrow, but this fact will remain true! I pay more in rent, but look at all the Culture! It is glooorious!

Mmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Magic Bullet
Free Web Counter
Magic Bullet