Saturday, August 07, 2004

It's all about defining definition.

Okay. Here's the story. This is my third goddamn blog. I am 26 years-old, just out of a long relationship and trying to keep my sanity via writing.

My ex knew about the first blog, and I accidentally linked the first to the second, so for all I know he's read that one, too. There's nothing wrong or evil or bad in them. But he's looking to be angry at me, and hearing that some days I'm okay and amazed at some little thing that happened in my life and that some days I'm just not up for rehashing the knowledge that I've hurt him, well, it just all gets a little complicated.

Relationships are all about definitions. I'm just now trying to work out what mine are and which ones got all mudded up by someone else. We humans are all ridiculous, eh?

Amazing thing of the day: my dog. She's so rad. When she smiles she gets dimples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Magic Bullet
Free Web Counter
Magic Bullet